Auslandsaufenthalte Sprach- und Bildungsreisen GmbH (Interswop Stays
Abroad Language and Educational Travel Inc.) is a tour operator of stays
abroad worldwide with its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Founded in 1991 and since then language, educational and work
stays abroad are offered for high school leaver, university students
and young professionals. Every year hundreds of participants wordwide
take part on these exchange programmes.
Mainly full service packages with flight, accommodation, assistance
on location, organisation of the internship or content of the programme,
visa application etc. are offered.
But many foreign interns, students and trainees in the USA are not going
through an organisation like Interswop. They organised their stay in
the US on their own and only need to obtain the correspondent visa to
enter the USA.
Because the so called DS-2019 form is required to obtain the J1 visa
and this form cannot be issued without any organisation (visa sponsor),
Interswop helps those persons to get the DS-2019 form and assists the
J1 visa application.
Although staff members of Interswop get trained regularely upon the
US laws and visa requirements and we meet our US partners every year
to guarantee our customers the best assistance possible, we can offer
our DS-2019 form service at very affordable fees. Also because some
of the costs could be coverd by banner advertisement on this website.
Interswop is a private company and does not receive any federal financial
support, therefore it is impossible to offer our services free of charge.
WHY ORDERING THE DS-2019 FORM AT INTERSWOP?
- very cheap processing fees
- very easy order process / easy application
- phone assistance free of charge
- great to catch somebody who really knows something
- fast processing of all applications
- the fastest issuing of the DS-2019 form as possible
- very cheap optional insurance package
- fair refund policies of the US-partner
- safe sending of the DS-2019 form to your home by private mail service
- eventually required site visits at your host company are free of charge
for the applicant (the site visit fee of US$ 200 is generally paid by the host company)
the DS-2019 form at Interswop: a good choice!
More about the exchange programmes of Interswop (German website):